8/08/2007

I now know I deserve everything

My job is ending in a couple weeks. I believe it is no mistake that it came to be during this time in my life that I had the opportunity to work with Seran. I likely would be reacting to the end of a contract as a time when I have to scramble to get more work. I don’t feel that way now. In fact, I feel that I need nothing, truly, and I now know I deserve everything. The right thing will come at the right time. I am looking forward to the new experience when it arises. I am grateful for it already. I really feel trusting that the right thing will happen for me at the time when it is best. I am applying for good positions, but now my focus is less on what I want and more on what I already have in my life. It has been a pleasure writing this blog and I wish everyone the best.

No comments: