6/25/2007

Men look at me a lot more now.

I noticed something lately. Men look at me a lot more now. I can only attribute this to all the positive personal changes I have made. I don' think they are all weight loss related. I have had a very good weight loss month, yes, but I am not near to my goal. I think it is more the result of feeling peaceful and happy, thinking good thoughts and letting them project through me. Instead of worrying so much about my outer appearance all the time, I am more concerned about what is within. I imagine that I am guarding a core that is inside me, keeping things I consider important close to it, and paying little attention to the rest. It has brought me peace and comfort and it must show somehow, because people react to me differently now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am envious!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME... KAREN!
Remember you truely are WONDERFUL!
Seran's course is the best! Your life will come alive each day as your awareness of how wonderful you really are comes alive!
Keep us posted!
Kim