6/29/2007

There is always time for an "oasis" in the day

It has been a very busy week, both at work and in my personal life. I have had very little time home and very little time to rest. It just happens that way sometimes. I anticipated getting more free time than I actually did, and doing my relaxation exercises at that time. I didn't do that enough this week. My mood was still very good, but I could sense that I was more tired than I have been in the last couple weeks. It is due to the lack of rest, both sleep and waking rest when I breath deeply and relax myself. I look back on the week and realize that I accomplished a lot, and that is good, but I was not thriving at all. I know this is the way life is when we have more pressure than usual, but it doesn;t have to be. There is always time for an "oasis" in the day and I don't allow myself this luxury. I also realized that very little wisdom comes to me in times of stress. Rather, my intuition operates on a more basic level. My times of insight and intuition are usually during those times when I can concentrate on my core. I am making this a scheduled event in every day of my life from this point on.

No comments: