7/01/2007

New Habits

The now former supervisor has left the job, and life should be much more reasonable now. The element of deceit will no longer be there, and the resulting toxic social environment will subside as well, I believe. I was asked to handle some extra responsibility and perhaps remain on longer. I have a feeling the higher ups understand what has been going on in the office. We'll see what happens. I need to move on, but I don;t want to turn down an opportunity. There is some negotiating to do, and I have to think about this for a few days to figure out what I want. The key to agreement is knowing what we want. It is not always so obvious, especially with me, because I have been so out of practice listening to my own needs. That i a thing of the past and I have replaced it with the new habit of listening to myself. I will write the outcome when I know it.

No comments: